Choosing the theme for your party can be a bit stressful. However, it needs to be one of the very first steps in organizing the event. It helps to select venue, colour pallet, decorative items and sometimes even the time it’s happening. We’ve made a list of guidelines to make this task less complicated.
– Take the age into consideration
– Check what’s trendy (or what was trendy in the past, in the case of an adult party)
– Consider the personal preferences of the person or people being celebrate
– Be sure about possibilities and limits in the venue
– Always be creative. Following a trend is good, but starting one is even better